We are looking for some great writers who love helping our customers. You should enjoy making complicated situations simple and painless and have a passion for our products. This position is located in our office in Moncton Canada or work from home if you’re located outside Canada.
You’ll be responsible for providing unprecedented customer service for NoorStore. You’ll also help us interact with customers via live chat, create and edit help documentation, and maybe run some online classes. In addition, you may be expected to pick up the phone as needed to help customers answer more complex questions, however, 90% of customer engagement is via email or live chat. You’ll work scheduled shifts with the expectation of being flexible to be available as needed.
You’ll be expected to answer about 50-75 emails/inquiries per day once you’re fully up to speed (2-3 months or thereabouts). This is a significant volume, so be sure that you’re ready and able to deal with that kind of daily load – you’ll get all the love and help you need along the way!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Become a product expert and provide documentation updates to our knowledge base.
- Assess nature of product or service issues and resolve basic to complex support problems for customer inquiries received via email and live chat (and occasionally phone).
- Troubleshoot and report new or possible bugs via detailed summarization of issue on each user ticket.
- Work is performed under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Participate in training employees across departments.
Experience and Skills Needed
- 1 to 2 years of customer support experience dealing with complex issues, troubleshooting and problem resolution, preferably with software.
- Exceptional writing abilities to provide clear and empathetic customer support through email and live chat.
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Requires basic software knowledge, strong Web and Mobile App navigational experience, and the ability to pick up new technology quickly.
- Must be able to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, not required, but preferred.
- Displays passion for and responsibility to the customer.
- Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do.
- Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve.
- A strong drive to complete tasks.
- Displays personal and corporate integrity.
What’s In It For You
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Flexible work environment
- Dynamic and dedicated team
- Data/Cell (internet) stipend
- Casual dress code
Sound Like a Good Fit?
We’d love to talk to you! Please submit the following to apply:
- Resume (including months/years of employment for each position)
- Cover letter explaining:
- Why you want to work in customer care.
- Why you want to work at NoorStore and not somewhere else.
Apply by sending your Resume to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org